Friday, November 2, 2007

QUIXTAR CIRCUS


COME ONE COME ALL COME SEE THE GREATEST SCAM ON EARTH

I was at this little circus with my kids and I couldn't help my mind but to wander. As I was catching little acts here and there one particular skit got me thinking and laughing hysterically. This group of clowns came out from behind the curtain in a small car and they would stop at one section get out and do some crazy stuff then pile back in. Then go to another section and throw a bucket of what was suppose to be water but was just confetti. Then pile in again and continue on.

As I sat there I could have swore the clown driving the car was Mike Mohr and all the other clowns resembled Vanderven, Grider, Krause and lets not forget Bordelli (he was in a pink clown suit) and many more. At one point the one in pink would get out and just do circles almost like saying the same thing 10 times just to keep talking if it wasn't for the ring master putting as time limit on him he'd probably still be there listening to himself. Now I was cracking up at this point because all I saw were these clowns running from courtroom to arbitration back to courtrooms trying to throw stuff at The Team and talk in circles and pile back in the Q-car and off again making fools of themselves at every stop.

When there is an audience watching every move you make and you can't do your little circus act behind closed doors public opinion matters most. The more and mohr these clowns are out in the public eye the more of the people are leaving the big Q tent. It's funny to watch but I wouldn't pay to see that circus again. Enjoy the show the tent will fall soon!

3 comments:

Drinkxs.biz said...

Great photo!... I liked it so much I added this blog as a link!

Pink clown suit! HA!


FREEEEEDDDOOOOMMMM!!

Squirlz said...

This is great stuff. I just saw another post about Q lawyers being clowns on losttheirquixanity.blogspot.com. You two are funny. Keep it up. Love the clown analogies...pink suit. Great stuff.

LUCHADOR said...

HEY WHERE IS THE NITTY GRITTY!!!

FEED THE LUCHADOR!!